As our security guards often represent the first point of interaction between clients and visitors, Our guards are trained to create an excellent first impression and to be attentive and strict, yet courteous.
So How Does It Work?
- A complete needs analysis is done at the premises.
- A formal agreement is negotiated with the client.
- A formal job description is negotiated with the client.
- Security officers and relievers are trained to the Job Description.
- Regular written service calls are done with the client to ensure client satisfaction.
- Armed reaction on verification of possible risk as preventative measure.
- Reduced risk due to advanced technology = Reduction in the number of officers required.
- Performance management by client